Are you a Graduate? Can you speak a foreign language fluently? Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and busy environment, dealing with international enquiries?
Our client in the Cheltenham area are currently looking for information officers who are educated to a degree level and have fluent verbal and written language skills in English and Fluent in one of the following foreign language combinations
- Spanish, with Portuguese
- Spanish, with another language
- Portuguese, with another language
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a busy workload and a vibrant and sociable atmosphere. If you have a passion for customer service and can speak and write fluently in the languages listed then this is a perfect position for you.
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service over the phone and via email, all calls and emails, as well as processing enquiries from individual applicants and member
- Maintaining a professional telephone enquiry service
- Assisting with the delivery of training; and
- A range of other administrative tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, positive and enthusiastic with a flexible approach
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to time manage and organise work efficiently to meet set targets
- Applicants MUST hold a Degree from a UK University
- Applicants MUST hold a current permit or visa showing their right to work and reside in the UK on a permanent basis
Offering a fantastic working environment and excellent benefits, this company holds a brilliant reputation for taking care of their employees. Individuals who have experience as a teacher or trainer would be at an advantage.
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.