Have a UK degree? Worked in a call centre? Experienced with administration?
Then our client may have just the right job for you - they are seeking an Information Adviser to join their Enquires Service Centre team in their busy and fast paced Cheltenham based business on a full-time, permanent basis.
This company offers a fantastic working environment and excellent benefits and holds a brilliant reputation for taking care of their employees.
The right candidate will possess excellent team working and customers service skills and will have experience of working in a busy office based environment.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Take and manage high volumes of inbound telephone calls
- Respond to written and email enquiries
- Manage post
- Log enquiries into the records database
- Process and respond to enquiries
- Provide general administrative support
- UK bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 years experience in a call centre or similar environment
- IT literate - particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in administrative processing customer focused role
- Very good organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to remain calm, polite and patient under pressure.
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.