Graduate Surveyor - Estates - Oldham
Our client, a leading Consultancy that outsources their professional and support services within the Public and Private sector, are looking for a Graduate Estates Surveyor to join their Property Services team based in Oldham.
The perfect candidate will be joining a team of property professionals and will be expected to enrol on (or already be enrolled on) and progress through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors APC, for which my client will support you through. The ideal candidate will have:-
- A relevant RICS accredited degree as well as a good working knowledge of multi-disciplinary estates services.
- A background in Estates Management or Real Estate Management.
- Able to work in a timely, cost-effective and pro-active manner, maintaining a personal caseload and work collaboratively with other team members where required.
- Solution orientated with good IT and business skills.
- Positive, willing and professional.
- Ability to work within a team, and on own initiative to deliver high quality reports to time deadlines.
- Able to build excellent customer, client and team relationships, have a professional attitude with an eye to detail and quality, and a reliable and flexible approach.
- Operate in compliance with company procedures, best practices and legislation current at the time.
- UK driving licence.
- Providing wide-ranging surveying services on a varied portfolio of commercial, residential and specialised premises, schools, and other public buildings and land.
- Undertaking landlord and tenant negotiations, including rent reviews, new leases and lease re-gears/renewals.
- Undertaking property valuations and development appraisals.
- Carrying out day-to-day estate management duties on both vacant and occupied properties.
- Undertaking negotiations on site acquisitions, rationalisation reviews and disposals, regeneration and highway schemes, including Compulsory Purchase and Compensation.
- Carrying out asset valuations for financial reporting.
- Report progress to our clients regularly to ensure that client satisfaction, KPIs and expectations are met.
- Assist business development, including information sharing, use and understanding of company systems.
- Support management in the preparation of planning and reporting documentation through the provision of timely, accurate information.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate looking start their career with a Consultancy that prides themselves on competitive salaries, employee career development and providing a healthy work life balance.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or alternatively please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.