We have a six Month temporary opportunity (to end of November 2017) for a Governance Administrator to support the Head of Governance and related departments and to ensure that the organisation adheres to the principles of governance.
- Log and investigate within agreed timescales all issues brought to the attention of the Governance Department - this includes complaints, incidents, feedback, plaudits, information requests and examples of good practice
- Ensure full and accurate records are kept on all Governance databases to support all investigations.
- Gather information for the Governance Team in support of investigations.
- Ensure that any safeguarding concerns brought to the attention of the Governance Department are reported to the appropriate authorities / services are informed.
- Produce reports as and when required to support and evidence any issues / concerns under investigation.
- Act upon feedback from patients as appropriate.
- Support the organisation towards compliance with CQC inspections.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent vocational qualification or experience
- Good standard of IT and keyboard skills - Must have good Excel skills and be able to filter , search and manipulate data
- Full Driving Licence
- Prior experience of clinical governance would be desirable
- Competent and confident taking and making telephone calls (speaking with staff and members of the public)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed listening skills
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to successfully communicate at all levels
- Highly numerate and literate
- Highly motivated with strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Organised, with an ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
Working Hours: 9-5 Mon to Fri (May consider someone wanting to work 4 days per week)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.