My client is looking for a marketing leader who will drive their brand forward and help them to continue to grow.
They are looking for the right individual to take responsibility for the development and marketing of their well-known and respected brand within the DIY sector. This will include digital marketing, advertising, public relations, sales promotions, exhibitions and events, market research, catalogue production, the launch of new products and any other marketing activity that might be introduced.
- Responsible for internal planning (understanding requirements for each show)
- Manage supplies and internal departments to ensure delivery of materials
- General administration - attendees/invitations/accommodation etc.
- Meet department heads after show and generate report to include budget review and lessons learned for next time
Events and Sponsorship
- Manage day to day planning and running of events
- Identify opportunities to maximise coverage/PR
- Identify new opportunities for events
- Meet department heads after event and generate report to include budget review and lessons learned for next time
- Manage sponsorship relationships
- Establish and manage relationships with the media
- Manage publication features
- Generate and circulate press releases as required
- Identify opportunities for editorial/PR/product placement etc.
- Ensure editorial has required approvals
- Approve proofs from publications etc.
- Negotiate rates and manage pre-set budget
- Generate monthly report
- Responsible for advertising planning and scheduling (researching publications etc.)
- Negotiate rates/booking space
- Ensure artwork is supplied on time and in correct format
- Management website and update through content management system
- Online campaigns - target marketing email
- Assist with updates to iPhone apps
- Monthly reporting
- Conduct market research as and when required
- Assist with production of catalogues/brochures
- Oversee editing and production of DVD's
- Liaise with and manage relationships with printers, data houses and mailing houses
If you believe this to be you then please apply. Suitable candidates will be contacted and given the opportunity to discuss the role further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.