Do you have experience working within Customer Service and would like to use your German language skills?
You will be part of a multi-national Customer Services team where you will be responsible for processing sales via telephone / fax / e-mail and be a point of contact for German speaking customers.
- Responsible for a network of customers and the documentation requirement for a variety of countries depending upon your language skills.
- Receive telephone calls from customers, ensuring all calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Input telephone, e-mail or faxed orders onto the sage telesales system, ensuring the customer details and orders are accurately entered and acknowledgements of orders are sent to customers.
- Liaise with the Freight Controller for transport quotes, booking freight, create and collect necessary shipping documents.
- Ensure all correct supporting documentation is obtained and filed electronically to provide an accurate audit trail.
- Support and liaise with the Sales Representatives by answering queries relating to customer details, inputting of orders, displays and providing product ordering information.
- Be able to speak fluent English & German.
- Be proficient in formal writing skills in English and German.
- Have proven organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent communication skills with a confident, pleasant telephone manner.
- Have a knowledge/understanding of export documentation is desirable but not essential.
- Be a team player.
- Have accurate keyboard skills and experience of data entry.
- Have proven customer service / sales order processing experience.
- Be IT literate, with good MS Office skills, training will be given as necessary.
- Be educated to a good standard - A' levels or equivalent. Basic mathematical ability essential.
- Be able to distinguish colour ranges.
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Staff discounts,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Accident insurance and death in service cover.
- In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within this rapidly growing dynamic company.
Working Hours: 9.00 - 5.30 Mon - Fri
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.