We are currently looking for an admin clerk to work on behalf of our client in Liverpool. Our client is a leading UK independent electrical engineering group delivering design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance and service solutions to customers across a broad range of industrial and commercial sectors.
Our client is looking to employ a admin clerk on a temp to perm basis. Main duties will be:
- Scheduling appointments
- Ensure engineers complete work on time and up to the company's standards
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Schedule appointments and ensure the engineers have the correct resources to carry out each of their jobs
- Liaise with the Field Manager and engineers accordingly
- Oversee the administration required to ensure the smooth running and operation of client contracts
- Working with excel spreadsheets
- Excellent customer care and service skills
- Administration experience essential, experience in the construction industry beneficial.
- Excellent IT skills
Working hours are 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.00 until 16.30.
£8 - £9 per hour depending on experience.
If you are available and would like more information please email email@example.com or call 0161 929 3860 for more details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.