At Meridian Health we are currently looking to recruit HCPC registered Occupational Therapists to work with our client, a leading provider of functional assessment services.
As an assessor, you will be working alongside a dedicated team of health professionals from a number of disciplines to help assess people who are making a claim for Personal Independence Payments. As part of the DWP supply chain you will use your clinical skills to conduct evidence based examinations to determine the ways a person's disabilities impact on their daily lives.
Upon starting work you will embark on an outstanding training program that seeks to prepare you for the role in a classroom-based environment, before you enter the office for your mentor-based learning.
To be successful in this role you will be able to evidence the following:
- Broad-based post-qualification experience.
- Up to date HCPC registration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to act decisively, and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written skills with an ability to communicate information in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- A salary of £36,000.
- Monday to Friday, office-type hours.
- CPD funding for external courses.
- Ongoing training and support.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV below, or call Mike on 07539 648 900 to discuss this position further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.