Full Stack Developer - Ruby On Rails
When I visited this client in front of me was a large fishbowl filled with various chocolates, I was too scared to take too many but I sure wanted to. Meridian Business Support are rather envious to be recruiting on behalf of this client who is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to support their Technical Lead. The client are hidden away in a beautiful converted barn with good transport links from Oxford and Swindon.
The key area for this business other than the all-important experience is personality fit. A good sense of humour is paramount as well being personable and able to work in a close-knit team.
Have a look below and if this is like looking in the mirror then please do apply:
- An excellent understanding of Ruby on Rails, Linux, Heroku, AWS and associated back end tools and technologies
- A solid understanding of networking tools and technologies such as SSH and VPN
- Proven experience of testing approaches and tools like RSpec and Cucumber
- A strong understanding of mobile web development, debugging and optimisation (Native app development an advantage)
- Solid experience of Git for version control
- An excellent understanding of database technologies, object-orientated programming and design patterns (PostGreSQL a distinct advantage)
- Conscientious and team focused, happy with peer review and pair programming.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.