A Front End Developer is needed for a well established and growing company in Newton Abbot.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Front End Web Developer to join a great company at a very exciting time. Primarily you will be covering maternity leave (9 Month Contract) however depending on the growth of the department your contract has potential to become permanent.
- You will be working in a fun, in-house design and development studio. You will help the development team with ongoing projects and the move of current websites onto Magento.
- You will be part of the creative processes from initial briefs with the marketing department all the way through from development to completion.
- HTML / HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Responsive development skills
- Strong interest in UI/UX design
- What other skills we would like you to have (not essential):
- Photoshop or other design software skills
- Experience of open source platforms (i.e. Magento, WordPress, Joomla)
- PHP knowledge
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- A passion for design and development
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player who has a great sense of humour
Working Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.