Based in the beautiful Somerset town of Wellington, you will fully utilise your fluent French and English language skills in this customer service orientated role. This is not a client facing position, but will require you to be able to speak, write and translate from French to English and visa-versa on a daily basis.
- Deal on a daily basis with after sales customer queries in both France and the UK (phone, email, letters)
- Answer phones and take ownership of enquiries, seeing them through from start to finish, communicating closure
- Send letters, announcements, price updates, etc as required
- Process orders and customer request
- Oversee management of customer shop-floor models, from order to shop-floor, in required timescale
- There will be an occasional requirement to participate in and support At Home Show/Trade Show(s) both as a selling tool and a customer relationship building tool
- Fluent French and English (verbal and written) - ideally your French will be your mother tongue in order to meet the demands of this role
- Intermediate level of expertise in use of MS software packages (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Previous experience in customer facing role
- Ability to problem solve directly and with others whilst also able to work as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills face to face and on the phone
- Ability to learn to new software packages quickly
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus
- Death in Service
Working Hours: 37 Hours per Week (Mon to Fri)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.