Freight Audit Administrator
I am currently recruiting for the position of Freight Audit Administrator to works as part of a team in a busy Freight Audit Department.
The role of the administrator is to ensure that all invoices are received, audited and processed in a timely manner in line with the specific guidelines. Please note that invoices can contain thousands of lines of data so attention to detail in this position is key.
Duties will include:
- Receive, control and input supplier's invoices onto system.
- Format check and audit data provided in the form of back-up files, invoices and other data against contract rates in system.
- Manage discrepancies on invoices with both clients and contractors
- Send out original documents, as required, using appropriate means
- process manual payments and deposits
Please note - This role is available on a temporary basis for a period of around 2 months (with a possible extension)
- Successful candidates will have advanced Excel skills as you will need a working understanding of Macro's Pivot tables etc. You will have a keen attention to detail. Experience of analyzing data and problem solving is a must. Knowledge of SAP and previous experience of document management and reporting is also advantageous. If you are client oriented, diligent and you focus on results this could be the right opportunity for you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.