Our prestigious client based in Yeovil are currently recruiting for a Formatting and Editing Specialist.
The role will involve the production and formatting of Bids and Proposals, associated documents, graphics and presentation materials for both external and internal customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that written proposals and their graphics content are presented in a professional and accurate manner.
Duties will include:
- Processing text for bid documentation and associated documents using English and/or foreign languages
- Conversion of documents using and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Formatting bid documentation and ensuring they reflect the desired company image
- Ensuring document text uses clear, plain English and meets customer requirements; this encompasses proofreading
- Organising the translation of bid documentation, from initial translation of the Customer request to final translation for bid submission
- Processing presentation materials to maintain and enhance company presentations
- Assisting in designing and creating graphic images, covers and specialist page designs for use in company documents and presentations
- Using the company's and department's specialist software (current software includes MS Word, Adobe Acrobat Professional, In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint)
Candidates must have expert knowledge of Microsoft Word application and an aptitude for use of other Windows-based software packages. Must have fast and accurate word processing skills. Must have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and have high level of interpersonal skill in communicating with internal and external customers at all levels. Must have a high standard of written English, preferably with proofreading skills.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.