If you are looking for a new permanent opportunity within warehousing and have a valid Fork Lift licence we want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast growing industry with plenty of progression opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Fork Lift Truck driver and Warehouse Operative for a local client based in Lopen Head, outside Ilminster, Somerset. The company is an innovative research company who are quickly expanding to become one of the largest companies within its industry.
* Ensuring stock is kept in allocated locations, or advising when changes are made.
* Accurate booking in of goods and returns, using appropriate forms.
* Ensuring quarantine rules for goods are adhered to.
* Picking raw materials & packaging accurately- in accordance with Works Order requirements.
* Liaising with Production Supervisor/Team Leader to ensure Works Orders reach production in time.
* Picking, packing and checking Sales Orders correctly prior to dispatch.
* Liaising with Sales Administrators to get domestic and overseas shipping arranged.
* Assisting with rolling and quarterly stock takes.
* Candidates must have a counterbalance forklift licence
* Previous warehouse experience required
* Ability to be flexible with some early starts and later finishes
* A positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to work well as a team
* Must be computer literate
Standard hours are 8.30am - 5pm with one hour lunch, overtime regularly available between 6am - 8.30am
Starting salary is £8.70 per hour, which will be reviewed after 3 months depending on performance.
This is a temp to perm or a straight permanent position for the right candidate.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.