Meridian Business Support are looking to recruit experienced Food Production Operatives to join one of their reputable clients based in Broxburn.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lift and pack products
- Experience of food manufacturing machinery and processes
- Knife skills gained in previous employment will be very beneficial
- Strong experience in a food production environment (preferably in raw meat sector)
- General understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent knowledge of food safety and H&S standards
Hourly rate: £8.04ph, this to raise up to £10.52ph with time and gained experience.
This is work on a temp to perm basis with full time work opportunity after initial period of 12 weeks.
Only applicants who can demonstrate their experience through similar work will be considered.
If you are interested can you please send you CV only to: email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.