Meridian Business Support requires Food Production Operators. Candidates must be able to work a rotating flexible shift pattern and be able to carry out a range of activities, for which they will be trained.
This is temp to perm role. Full time permanent job will be offered to the right candidates after 12 weeks work on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of food health and hygiene would be advantageous as the site has strict health and hygiene/safety guidelines
- Process and/or machine operation experience would be advantageous
- Assist with the preparation of batch ingredients for production runs
- Operate heat treatment process equipment appropriate to the product
- Operate filling machines
- Pack finished products into finished packaging
- Clean down / clear production areas
- Meet production targets
- Complete appropriate documentation relevant to food safety, quality and performance
- Be flexible to operate within multiple teams as production demands
- Be a key team player
- Good practical skills the ability to work quickly and precisely
- Good team working skills
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instructions
- An awareness of health and safety
- A willingness to work flexibly
- 08.00-15.00 and 15.00-22.00 and 22.00-08.00 (suitable candidates must be available to work on all shifts on rotational basis)
- Pay Rate commences at £7.20 per hour plus 16.5% rotating shift allowance
If you are interested in this role please apply only via sending your up to date CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.