I am currently looking to recruit Food Production Operatives/Machine Minders to work within a busy Cardiff based manufacturing company.
The role will be based on a temporary on going contract and hours of work will be am-pm and pm-am. The hours will be worked on a basis of a three week rotating shift pattern that will involve days, nights and weekends.
Duties will include:
- measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- operating production line equipment
- monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- packing goods ready for despatch
- cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
Food production experience would be advantageous.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.