Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for a Food Production Area Supervisor/Manager to work out of their clients fantastic facility in Ayrshire.
This is a genuinely brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful and well received team where you will be an integral part of that moving forward.
Although this is a managerial vacancy we are also keen to speak to supervisors and team leaders who are looking to take the next step in their career.
- Overseeing a team of 20+ food production professionals working in various areas of the facility
- Provide leadership, motivation and focus for all elements of food production
- Work closely with site management teams building common goals, ensuring effective communications and working relationships at all levels
- Deliver against core KPI's seeking opportunities to improve performance at all times
- Review your production teams and structures, and to identify areas for change and improvement
- Ensure the service levels for all customers are achieved
- Minimum 2 years Team Leader/Supervisor/Managerial Food Production experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Flexible in working times to meet production requirements of the business
- Numerate and able to deal with labour and material variants
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to form interdepartmental relationships and work closely with other managers
Hours: Monday to Friday, 0700-1500
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ro call Ross on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.