Internal First Line Support Technician with SQL
Do you have a working knowledge in database querying MSSQL/MySQL? Do you possess strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills? Are you able to understand report generation, database file/table structure, data extract and load for databases such as SQL Server?
Would you like to work for an innovative company that offers competitive salaries, personal pension plan, private healthcare, and an income protection scheme?
If you are still reading, then this First Line Support Technician role could be the perfect career opportunity for you
My client based in Gloucestershire is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their IT team. The successful candidate will support the business systems and Quality Manager ensuring IT Service Delivery meets and exceeds customer expectations and KPIs.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Meet the departments business objectives and KPIs
- Log tickets: Record, report and raise incident / problem tickets when issues and faults are identified
- Report generation: Develop reports against staff requirements using the most appropriate reporting tools; perform ad hoc data queries directly to databases when needed. Develop custom data query methods.
- Administration: Complete documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections. Monitor performance of programs after implementation.
- Independent working: Ownership and accountability for technical and support tasks assigned to you from initial request through to conclusion.
The position is currently vacant and my client is looking to fill the role as soon as possible. The role will be paying £20-25k based on experience.
If you are looking for a new career opportunity and have strong customer service and communication skills as well as the technical skills listed above then please submit your application following.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.