My client are currently looking for a first line support analyst to join their expanding and busy team.
The role will involve:
- Providing remote and telephone support to customers
- Accurately logging and completing support calls
- Updating customer records to assist in support
- Escalate incidents to second line support where necessary
The candidate should
- Have previous experience in a help desk support environment
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Be prepared to work as part of a team in an often busy environment
Many previous TSAs have progressed into other areas of the company, so there is scope for progression for the right candidate.
Hours of work are 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 plus sales-related bonuses.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.