We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial/Systems Accountant to join our Finance team based in our Head Office in Altrincham. You will be joining an established team of finance professionals in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Balance sheet reconciliations - overall responsibility for ensuring Balance Sheet Reconciliations are kept up to date for all MBS Ltd
- Production of Group Cash flow and Group Funds Flow Statements. Complete weekly cash flow forecasting & report any deviations from forecast.
- Reviewing all balance sheets completed by other accounts department members and ensuring they are completed monthly & reconciling differences resolved.
- Co-ordinate the Year end Audit and complete the year end audit file - A point of contact for the audit
- Responsible for the creation of the group consolidated budget for the bank
- Responsible for importing all budget information into accounting software.
- Creation of all new reports in Management Reporter for each new year.
- Year end close on Dynamics system including reconciliation to Statutory Accounts
- Treasury Management - Responsible for the management of the weekly funding requirements of the business. To include weekly drawdown.
- Supervision of Assistant Accountant - Ensuring all Balance Sheets, Month End Journals and board packs are completed to agreed deadline
- Ensuring the accuracy & timely completion of the monthly board pack in paper and electronic format.
- Production of Consolidated Balance Sheet
- Completion of accurate VAT returns to specific deadlines
- Completion of accurate HMRC returns to specific deadlines - to include P11D's and PSA
- Systems development for department and company as required
- Ad Hoc Projects as required
About the person spec......
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Prioritising daily work requirements
- Working within a busy team environment
- Strong system skills including Advanced Excel and Microsoft skills and MS Great Plains / Dynamics
- Pro active and forward thinking attitude
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please submit your CV & covering letter to Lisa Worthington in our Talent Acquisition team. Please include your salary expectations and notice period in your covering letter.