I have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to join the Business Management function within the Wealth Planning Division of this prestige and expanding client based in Exeter. Reporting to the Business Support Manager you will provide high quality administrative, risk and governance and ad hoc support to the team.
This entry level role would be a great step for someone who has strong organisational skills, is able to act on their own initiative, and has advanced Excel skills.
To provide high quality and effective financial, risk and governance administrative support within the Wealth Planning Business Management function
- Risk & Control. Responsible for inputting and matching of all Wealth planning. Fee and commission entries within back office system (Adviser Office), referencing the Wealth Planning bank accounts. Chasing and cleansing of existing Age Debt entries and unmatched income. Run the month end process.
- Ops & infrastructure. Assist the WP BSM to optimise automated valuations in the back office system to aid matching of ongoing income. Act as first point of contact for all internal and external suppliers with regard to fees to ensure appropriate delivery of service levels
- Planning & business improvement. Maintain schedule of ongoing income to ensure timely collection of Wealth Planning fees and commission.
- Team admin. Assist with the collation and production of functional MI . Assist with the tracking and monitoring of relevant action items.
- Attention to detail, quality, high standards
- Wealth Planning administration knowledge and experience (preferable)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability and confidence to deal effectively and professionally with people at all levels of the organisation
- The individual should demonstrate an ability to work in a methodical, logical and accurate fashion. Must be conscientious and diligent in their work to ensure accuracy of data. Must understand importance of and deliver accuracy
- Excellent time management, organisational & administrative skills, ability to work under pressure, responsible, proactive, dedicated and consistently able to achieve results with minimal supervision. Remains motivated and confidential at all times. Ability to act on own initiative
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Sense of urgency when required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously whilst remaining flexible, proactive and efficient
- Aptitude for learning and willingness to develop & expand role where required
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to build a career within wealth/Investment management. Great structured career path.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday - Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.