This a fantastic 12 Month Maternity cover role for a Finance Officer looking to work in a wonderful setting within a highly prestigious organisation.
Do you have this experience:
- Administer all aspects of Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers on Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2013 and Engage software.
- Responsible for rigorous invoicing of all services and carrying out the collection of monies due, keeping debtors to a minimum
- Monitor outstanding creditor and make payments when due
- Administer and accounts for petty cash
- Bank accounts: reconcile bank statements regularly and monitor bank transactions daily via online banking facility.
- Complete reports IES as necessary e.g cash flow, debtors and bank reconciliation
- Ensure cash flow is effectively controlled and monitored
- Day to Day banking and collection of petty cash
- Prepare draft and final budgets
- All financial administration
- Liaise with auditors regarding year end accounts and audit plus any other relevant matters
Previous experience in a finance Officer/Managers Post
- Part or fully qualified ACCA preferred, or qualified by experience.
- High Competency in Sage.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Call Mags today to find out more 01392 423301
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.