Do you want to work for a forward thinking, and innovative company?
I am delighted to be recruiting for this technology company based in a fabulous location in Exeter.
This exciting opportunity would be ideal for an experienced, commercially minded, CIMA qualified Finance Manager who is ideally looking to work on a part time basis (30 hours per week). As this is a growing company it is likely that the role may become full time in the future so full time candidates will also be considered.
- Preparing annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Maintains and updates the budget model
- Checks assumptions in the model
- Reports variances
- Updates forecast and cash-flow monthly
- Prepares monthly management accounts and prepares board finance report
- Manages all monthly accounting and bank account
- Sales and purchase
- Bank payments and receipts
- Prepayments and accruals
- Quarterly VAT (liaises with accountants)
- Maintains Xero accounting system
- Expense processing
- Payroll accounting and payment (external accountants prepare payroll)
- Prepares annual accounts for filing and returns to company house
- Collates financial information for R&D tax credit
- Responsible for all financial policies and procedures and ensure adherence to these policies
- Provides financial management support to business and takes pro active role in improving information and procedures
- Liaise with external accountants
- Undertakes company secretarial duties
- Organise (and attend) board meetings, prepare minutes
- Annual returns
- Liaise with legal advisors over any fund raising issues and ensure procedures are met
- Ensure company books are up to date
- Project work for the CEO
Working Hours: 3-4 days per week (flexible)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.