Your new company:
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the life sciences sector for an organisation based in West London. The business would like a Finance Business Partner to join their busy, commercial finance team where you will be reporting into the Financial Controller and working closely and in collaboration with the wider operational team.
Your new role:
You will be working closely with the operational team, and be responsible for the monthly general ledger close process, input into the board and divisional review packs, commercial support and guidance including grant applications, royalty agreements, budgeting & forecasting cycle, working with auditors of EU funded projects, supporting the management team in driving and monitoring key divisional strategic projects,
What you'll need to succeed
- Business Partnering experience, gained in a commercial environment
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or near qualified accountant
- Proven ability to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate policies and processes
- Project financial management
- Ability to challenge and Influence
- Intelligent, strong analytical skills, commercially aware, strong interpersonal skills, advanced Excel skills a necessity
- Appetite to continually fast paced commercial culture
If you feel as though you have the relevant experience to carry out these duties and enjoy working in a fast paced environment then APPLY ASAP, or if you know someone that could be interested in this position, then please pass on my details, in the meantime if you wish to contact me to discuss this opportunity please call 0208 843 8187 and speak to Debbie Lee
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.