Finance Business Partner
£15.00-£21.00 per hour
Contract - Full Time
ST4 Stoke on Trent
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a contract finance business partner based in Stoke on Trent for 3 months.
This post is part of a Finance Team within the Finance Department providing a mainly office based service to a Division, and is based in Stoke on Trent with travel required across Staffordshire and Leicestershire, but will inevitably necessitate wider learning of "best practice".
- Responsible for providing financial management support and challenge to a number of services, including the provision of monthly departmental finance reports in a standard format.
- Deputise for the Senior Finance Business Partner as necessary.
- Liaise with the contracting, income and performance teams to appropriately report and forecast the impact of activity, quality (CQUIN/QIPP) and contracting issues.
- Accurately forecast monthly income and expenditure for the year and prepare budgets for future years taking into account changes in the cost structure and service provision.
- Work with budget holders and members of the Business Development Unit to ensure business cases receive an appropriate level of financial input, validation and challenge.
- Challenge budget holders to identify CIP schemes which deliver real cash savings, thereby improving efficiency, underpinned by the provision of financial due diligence to schemes.
This position is and immediate start initially for 3 Months
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00
If you are interested please call Laura on 01782 272400 or send your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.