Are you a recent graduate with some exposure to the financial world? Would you like to take the next step in your career with a leading company in Gloucester?
We are looking for an articulate and methodical to join our client to provide maternity cover in the Purchasing department for a period of 9 months to cover Maternity. The hours of work are 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
- Receive, check and code supplier invoices prior to authorisation.
- Process Staff expenses.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Deal with supplier queries.
- Post invoices on accounting system.
- Receive and file purchase orders.
- Assist in reconciliation of purchase ledger and month end.
- Ensure all invoices are processed and entered in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Other ad - hoc duties as required.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum GCE O level, CSE 1 or GCSE A-C, in English and Mathematics.
- Experience in a purchase ledger environment advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
- Positively motivated individual able to take responsibility.
- Ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team.
- Honest, reliable and committed.
- Flexible approach to working, able to work under pressure.
- Well organised, capable of prioritising, able to work to agreed deadlines.
- Excellent timekeeper.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please apply today with your CV or call Jade on 01242 246 020 to find out more!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.