We are currently looking for an experienced and commercially aware Finance Assistant/Administrator to join our Cheltenham based client on a full-time and permanent basis. The successful candidate will provide support to the Credit Control team with Sales Ledger, Credit Control and Financial duties.
- Performing day to day processing of financial transactions, including raising invoices, credit notes and processing credit card payments
- Chasing proforma payments
- Collating statistics
- Daily checking of invoices and reconciliation of proforma accounts
- Assist Credit control in chasing debts
- Ownership of electronic processes and platforms
- Administering expense claim processes for various Export territories
- Preparing journals for posting
- Assisting in the analysis of overheads
- Involvement in adhoc project work
- Review of current and future system integrity reports
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Commercial and Business awareness
- Strong or recent experience of working in accounts or a finance related role
- Possess either a AAT, NVQ4 or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal teams
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative and possess strong numeracy and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and would like to hear more about this role then please ask for Jade on 01242 246 020 or apply with your CV for immediate.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.