Are you looking for the next step in your finance career?
Do you want to work for a company that cares about their staff? A company that has generous holiday allowances and staff incentives?
We could have the perfect role for you.
My client in Yeovil is looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their busy team.
The office environment is very modern and fresh and the company are using new technology to help them and their staff grow.
This is the kind of company that will pay for your lunch if you don't end up taking the full hour and put your time back into the business (minimum breaks times must be taken).
Your role as a Finance Administrator will include:
- Entering Purchase invoices onto the system, ensuring you are accurate with coding and authorisation.
- Reconciling purchase Invoices and statements.
- Maintaining filing and archiving of all invoices
- Ensuring that you liaise with correct departments on any invoice issues
- Preparing monthly controls and payment runs
- Assisting in preparing reports for Monthly Management Accounts
- Controlling credit card accounts
- Looking after the accounts inbox
- Regular accounts payable reporting
This role will suit someone who has experience in a finance role and is willing to grow and develop with the company.
The company have many benefits to offer including 23 days Holiday + bank holidays, a company pension scheme, a staff bonus scheme and monthly communication meetings with all staff to ensure you are involved with the business and its growth.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.