Our client is a leading UK employer in it's market, and they are looking for a Senior Finance Administrator to join the team based in Andover.
- Prepare auditable reconciliations, and provide audit documentation as appropriate and required by external or internal auditors
- Ensure all variances on the bank reconciliations have been investigated and resolved in a timely manner liaising with relevant stakeholders where necessary
- Process invoices from suppliers ensuring that they are matched to a purchase order and any discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Review aged creditors and debit balance reports on a regular basis and investigate any issues identified
- Review PO logs monthly and liaise with key stakeholders in order to calculate appropriate accruals for capital and revenue
- Develop strong working relationships with other Finance teams, including Finance Systems, Procurement, Finance Treasury & Investment, Tax and Business Unit Finance teams
- Engage with colleagues across the Group, as a partner, to understand how the Financial Operations team can help them achieve their goals and when required resolve any differences or queries that arise in a timely manner
- Support, coach and train the team of Finance Administrators
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Strong Accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products particularly Excel
- AAT would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to delegate work to other members of the team
- Strong organisation/prioritisation skills
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm, offering £19,000 - £23,000 plus a great benefits package.
For more information please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 or email email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.