We are currently recruiting an experienced full time Field Service Engineer to work for a company based in Bridgwater, Somerset.
The role will be partly based within the Bridgwater office and partly on site at customer locations worldwide.
The purpose of the Field Service Engineer is to ensure that all customer installations are completed on time and achieve the best customer satisfaction.
The Field Service Engineer will be expected to;
- Provide good quality support to our customers through courteous and knowledgeable communication
- Ensure all jobs are completed in the shortest timescale and managed to ensure full completion
- Supervise and assist the on site teams with machinery installations.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety rules and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and control the highest standard of installation and repair made to machinery.
- Provide flexible working to ensure full customer satisfaction and attendance on time which can at times be outside the normal 'working day'.
- Remain positive and professional at all times.
- Always fulfil all requests asked of you by customers to the highest standard.
- Personal presentation is paramount - must always be clean and tidy whilst at work.
The ideal Field Service Engineer will be;
- An excellent communicator to all levels of staff internally and externally
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and understanding within an engineering and installation environment
- Good computer skills
- Previous experience in a Field Service capacity is essential.
- Flexible and able to travel worldwide and stay away for long periods of time during installation projects
- Excellent Time Management skills and capable of prioritising workload
- Previous experience installing and repairing engineering equipment
Salary £25k - £30k depending on experience
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.