Field Sales Manager Scotland
Are you a Field sales manager with H&V industry knowledge or maybe you have an interest in the renewable industry? Have you got project and account management experience? Are looking to work for a well established, successful and expanding organisation?
If you enjoy, networking and negotiating and being an Independent self-starter you may be interested in this exciting opportunity!
- To establish and develop relationships with prospects and customers within your designated territory, taking responsibility for driving business performance and achievement of territory sales targets.
- To develop business through telephone contact, correspondence, and achievement of set face to face appointment levels and attendance at exhibitions.
- To ensure that all company sales targets are achieved whilst maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
- You will be expected to work with the sales team to achieve your territory sales targets through lead creation, effective contact and relationship building with prospects/ customers.
- You are expected to maintain high levels of working knowledge of my client's products and their competitors, and should have a broad understanding of the legislation affecting the renewable/UFH market.
- You will ensure high levels of focus and motivation within the sales arena while maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
- Brand new position 80% New Business/20% Existing (lead generation mostly comes through the office based BDM team)
- Growing company with a clear vision and purpose
- Company car, laptop, mobile
- Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
- Up to 3% matched pension contributions
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
- Full induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Regular appraisals and coaching
- Sales Development Programme
- Company Summer and Christmas Parties
- Cycle scheme
- Customer Service Recognition Scheme
- Recruitment referral Scheme
- 10% membership discount for LED leisure
- Long Service Awards
- Institute of Customer Service Distinction
- IIP accredited for over 15 years
Salary: £36k-£40k + £5k OTE Individual uncapped commission
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.