Do you have strong business development experience in either Health, Social Care or Education?
Do you have an excellent record of success and are you motivated to achieve sales targets and the ambition to grow with the company.
My client is a fast growing technology company looking for an exceptional candidate to join them within their sales team.
You will focus initially on sales to Local Authorities and support providers, both private and third sector. They also market to the student and university sector, funded by the disabled students allowance. The successful candidate will shape and grow the role in line with business objectives. This will include:
- Develop and execute the sales plan to build revenue growth
- Promote and secure sales from new and existing customers through a relationship based approach
- Develop proposals and negotiate commercial terms for larger accounts
- Manage the sales pipeline including annual forecasting and monthly reporting
- Develop the sales and distribution channels, for example using third party re sellers
- Define and manage the pre-sales input and account support from the team of programme managers.
- Develop sales and commercial activities.
This is a field based position, covering the UK. My Client is based in Exeter and Manchester, with clients all over the country. You will be expected to travel and you will liaise closely with the Exeter & Manchester based teams.
As they are a growing company, there is scope for the successful candidate to grow their sales into other sectors, and to develop and lead the sales team.
This successful and expanding client can offer a professional working environment, structured training, good benefits, generous commission structure and career progression.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.