At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit a Field Rehabilitation Case Manager to work with our client a Leading supplier of injury management & rehabilitation services. Working specifically within the Field Multi-Trauma Team this is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team who are specialists in delivering positive outcomes to individuals and provide outstanding support to individuals who have been injured or are ill. The role will be home based to cover field assessments within Manchester and the North Region.
Your role will involve conducting face to face initial needs assessments to determine the barriers to recovery and returning to work. You will develop creative solutions to overcoming those barriers. As a result of this you will then have the responsibility for the overall management of the case and all outcomes. Depending on your skills, you will have the opportunity to undertake specific assessments that could include Activities of Daily Living Assessments, Work site Assessments and Ergonomic Assessments.
Your expertise as a Rehabilitation Case Manager will be in:
- Clinical and bio-psycho-social assessments
- Identification of functional and return to work goals
- Development and success of rehabilitation plans
- Coordination of evidenced based treatment and interventions
- Knowledge of both public & private treatment pathways
- Motivating, Supporting and educating individuals with illnesses or injuries
- Building relationships and rapport with all individuals from different backgrounds
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of injury types and employment settings
- A Bachelor degree in Nursing/Rehabilitation Science/Allied Health
- Specialising in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Science or Occupational Psychology
- Range of experience within clinical & injury industry settings
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook and strong typing skills
In return you will be given the following:
- Salary of £30-£33k Dependant on experience
- Reward Schemes
- Options of Car Allowance, Company Car or Mileage
- Monday to Friday, Office-type hours
- CPD Funding for external courses
- Comprehensive induction, learning and development and coaching programme
- 28 Days holiday
- Company Healthcare
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call Rebekah on 0151 556 2090 to discuss further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.