Due to my clients success and continual growth, they are looking for a Field Based Electrical Robotics Service Engineer to join there expanding team.
The Candidate and Benefits
- Must be Electrically qualified and have experience of working with repairing/servicing robotic equipment.
- This is a field based role. The clients customer base is UK and Ireland based. Their will be on occasion and sometimes at short notice, be a requirement to travel and nights out (Fully Expensed)
- Hours of work Monday to Thursday 8am till 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday till 1.30pm
- Attractive Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Company Benefits: Company Car, Fuel, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Generous pension and sick pay scheme
The Main Objectives of Your Function Are:
1. Fault finding and resolution, in person on-site and via remote support
2. Liaison with parent company to achieve timely conclusion of issues
3. Programming and initial set-up of welding equipment and systems
4. The safe and appropriate use of all equipment
5. Working with the Service & Installation teams to assist in all activities
Shall generally include, but not be limited to:
- Installation and commissioning of robotic welding systems
- Punctuality / accurate time keeping to customer site
- Provision of on-site technical assistance to customers - mainly in the UK & Ireland but occasionally internationally.
- Instruction to customers in the operation, safety and maintenance of the supplied equipment both on site and with client.
- Customer service / breakdown support as instructed.
- Torch/cable harness repair
- Welding machine repair at own site and on customer site when required
- Post programming robot system site support
- New business promotion at new and existing customers
- Continued learning & progression of knowledge on all of the client systems & kit
- In addition to your normal duties you may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties as reasonably required by the Company to meet the needs of the Company's business.
If you are interested and would like to apply for the position, please apply by forwarding your up to date CV or contact Sarah Turner on 01952 457897 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.