Project Manager- Facilities
St Bart's Hospital London
£45k-£55K per annum
Holiday entitlement is 24 days + bank holidays.
Other benefits: Single Wellplan Healthcover, Blue Sky Pension scheme, various employee discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Company share scheme.
Our client currently hase a vacancy for a Project Manager to provide a fully comprehensive project management delivery strategy for the Lifecycle, Small works and any other Statutory Compliance works at St Bart's Hospital.
- Manage Life Cycle, Authority Variation and Small Project work including design management, estimating, arrange for the ordering of materials and plant, resource planning and implementation of direct labour or contract labour.
- Work with the Establishment team to ensure all quotations are completed and returned within the Project related KPI and Performance Management System time scales are met.
- Pre plan all works with relevant stakeholders and then liaise with all relevant parties including but not limited to Operations Managers, Estates Managers, clients, trade contractors, Consultants and other third parties including departments to agree acceptable commencement date for the works. Ensuring access is available and the planned works do not compromise day to day operations and that works are delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Liaise with PQS where required to establish tender requirements and assist in the preparation of information and documentation for the successful issue of tender packages and there return and evaluation.
- Ensure that appropriate project information is requested, received, captured, managed and stored to ensure statutory and contractual operations are met. Including H&S files, O&M manuals and Drawings in AutoCAD format.
- Be responsible for the electronic updating of project tracking and reporting software for all projects being managed for the whole life of the project in a timely manner.
We're looking for:
- Proven track record of Project Management
- Building Services Qualification (Electrical/Mechanical/Construction)
- Full understanding of CDM 2015
- Previous experience with CAFM Asset Management Systems is desirable.
- IOSH Managing Safely / S.M.S.T.S. certificate(s) is desirable.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.