Are you an experienced EHS Manager looking to take the next step in your career with a leading engineering company in Gloucestershire? Do you thrive in a pressurised environment where you are in front of clients and customers? Would you relish the opportunity of international travel?
If so our client are looking for a Regional EHS Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a brand new role meaning you really have the ability to shape the role to work for you and push business success forward. This role offers an attractive package as well as a company car and allowance. It is likely that 1 in 4 of your weeks will involve travel to the Nordic region.
- Understand the application of the group environmental health and safety policy and other legislation within the various countries in the region.
- Coach and mentor the local businesses
- Face to face delivery of training
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and processes to assist directors, managers and staff to manage EHS effectively
- Drive the compliance of the Group policies and procedures
- Assist with the investigations into all accidents, environmental incidents, and near-misses, ensuring root-cause analysis is completed
- Implement Group Strategy to drive continuous improvement
- Lead the implementation of a Behavioural Based Safety program across the region
- Provide reports as necessary
- Establish and lead an internal audit program
- Assist and advise on EHS elements of change programs including property projects, new plant and equipment, new operations and potential acquisitions
- Manage and provide guidance to the businesses within the region to achieve or maintain certification of OHSAS18001, ISO 50001 & ISO 14001 standards
- Driving continuous improvements in reducing the leading and lagging metrics
- Focus on sales and service environment
- Demonstrable experience managing EHS in a multi- stakeholder matrix organisation for the sales, and service field engineering team.
- Experience in the manufacturing or field service sectors.
- Experience of formulating strategy and policies and engaging business in any relevant changes
- Leading and managing large change programs
- Experience in coaching and mentoring senior managers, EHS professionals, Service Engineers, and Sales teams across multi-cultures, and multi-countries within the region
- Health and Safety qualification
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.