We are currently working with an FM company based in South East London. They have an immediate, permanent requirement for a Part Time Facilities Assistant/Receptionist to work 27.5 hours a week (5.5 hours a day - Monday to Friday) as part of a job share
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Facilities Coordinator and the Regional Facilities Manager
- Ensuring the office is run professionally at all times, with the primary focus on providing an excellent level of customer service to internal/external clients, staff and contractors.
- The role will deputise for the Facilities Coordinator and therefore will be required to manage all activities with the Hub Office, overseeing the management and control of contractors, liaising with the Senior Management Team as appropriate to ensure problems are resolved both quickly and efficiently.
- Running a busy reception and switchboard, dealing with staff and visitors
- Co-Ordinating meetings, hospitality and couriers
- Providing Administrative support to the On Site Co-ordinator and Regional Facilities Manager
- Supporting Senior Management team
- Confident providing excellent customer services in a fast paced corporate environment
- Excellent administrative and computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook (diary management, room bookings) are essential
- You will be required to cover shifts from 8.00 - 1.30 and 12.30 - 6, (generally 2 weeks on each shift, although this is open to discussion)
- You must have a flexible approach to work and be able to support other staff and directors when needed
- Previous experience and some understanding of Facilities Management is desired
- Articulate, well presented and professional.
- Previous experience of managing and controlling a busy front of house operation, the ability to effectively manage a varied administrative and operational workload in support of the Facilities Coordinator and Regional Facilities Manager
- Be confident, outgoing and able to work under own initiative. Have the ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and a willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to communicate across all levels
- Excellent administrative, communication and operational skills with the proven ability to multi task in a fast paced commercial environment
- Flexibility and a pro active approach to both work and hours are essential to fulfilling this role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Facilities Assistant/Receptionist to be part of a friendly team in a growing organisation.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are able to commit to the hours required please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.