Highly-organised, diligent and confident Facilities Administrator sought for a permanent opportunity with a well-regarded, Global employer. Working 37.5 hours per week, across Monday to Friday with a competitive remuneration and benefits package attributed to the position, this is a great opportunity to expand your career horizons with a growing firm who offer full training, an excellent working environment and solid opportunities for progression.
As Facilities Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Facilities Management team and also work independently on short-term activities/projects for the department.
The successful candidate for the role will have proven experience in an administrative role, the confidence to work independently and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Experience of Facilities Administration or Contracts Administration is desirable, but not essential.
You will enjoy managing short-term projects and be able to implement and follow procedures, working with high attention to detail and prioritising effectively in order to remain organised at all times. You will have a professional nature and a positive, flexible approach to your workload.
- Ensuring compliance with servicing and renewal schedules
- Managing the in-house FM ishare site and utilising it for the storage of FM records and scheduling
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with the company's statutory obligations in respect of environment licences and notices etc
- Responsibility for the control of FM contractors, including the set-up of new supplier details, completion of risk assessments and receipt of necessary identification, insurance and qualification documentation
- Managing maintenance queries and requests, collating and reporting weekly statistics as required
- Managing access control cards
- Assisting with and working independently on short to medium term projects
- Generating purchase orders and confirming receipt of goods and services
As above, there is a competitive remuneration package attributed to this position, details of which will be provided to suitable applicants prior to any CV submission to the client.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.