Our client, an established Maintenance company, is currently recruiting for an experienced Help desk/Facilities Administrator to work on a temporary basis within their Contracts teams. This is a temporary position to become permanent and is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous Facilities and Help desk Admin experience to join a busy team
Overview of the Role:
- Deal with telephone requests for service from customers and contract managers/supervisors
- Pre-book Preventive Planned Maintenance services for the engineers
- Allocate the engineers to reactive and project works
- Ensure that the engineering time is used effectively and efficiently
- Communicating information to the engineers to enable them to submit their reports correctly, providing job numbers, service hours allowed, contact names, site addresses, service types and reported/identified problems.
- Provide order numbers for parts, components and specialist services as detailed by managers.
- Input feedback into the PPM and Help desk systems from the engineers reports.
- Provide management reports from the Help desk and PPM systems to support new contracts and high levels of extra works the contracts are already generating
- Raise PPM Job from Schedule, ensuring details are correct including order numbers and site detail
- Ordering any parts required, confirming receipt with supplier and delivery date
- Update system and add notes as required
- Raise purchase order to Sub-Contractor, ensuring clear instruction of works required
- Arrange visit with site, supplying all necessary paperwork including RAMs, Insurance Certificates and Permits to Work
- Managing diary and allocate engineer/Sub-Contractor to works as require
- Responsible for the order and arrangement of specialist access equipment as required to complete the work
- Ensure Engineers and Sub-Contractor are advised of plant to be maintained within allocated time
- Check PPM jobs against Engineers and Sub-Contractor diary Ensuring completed and closed down
- Updating client reports and/or web portals, as well as internal schedules
- Check worksheets from engineers/Sub-Contractors, confirming work has been completed as required and supporting paperwork submitted
- Upload/Edit client's asset data onto internal system and responsibility of maintaining up to date asset data across for all client
- Update weekly Maintenance WIP report within division
- Keeping In-House systems updated to ensure information is current and invoicing is correct
This is a hands on role and the successful candidate will be required to assist with other administrative duties as needed to keep this small but busy team working effectively. This will become a permanent position
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.