- Possess MIG welding skills
- Additional experience on guillotines
- Press brakes
- Plasma burning would be advantageous
- Be able to work from engineering drawings (unassisted)
- Be capable of welding both mild and stainless steel
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have a good attitude for work
- Have a positive approach to work
- Have the ability to work as an individual and also as part of a team
Initially, starting on day shift but may be required to work as part of a 2 shift rota system (days and nights) to suit the needs of the business.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.