We are currently looking to recruit Fabricator/Welders for the South Wales area.
As a Welder your main duties would include:
- select and lay out materials to be cut or joined
- follow engineering instructions and drawings
- use the most suitable welding method for the job
- inspect and test cuts and joins, using precision measuring instruments, such as a micrometer
- operate semi-automatic spot-welding equipment (often found on high volume production lines like car manufacturing)
- good hand-to-eye coordination
- the ability to work accurately
- good concentration levels the ability to work without direct supervision
- the ability to understand technical plans and drawings
- good maths skills to work out measurements the ability to solve problems an understanding of safe working practices
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.