We are seeking an experienced Fabricator/Welder to join our innovative and pioneering Engineering company on a temp to perm basis. This is an urgent requirement so immediate starts will be considered.
- Working on both batch and small quantity work
- Perform other tasks as assigned in support of fabrication operations i.e. Guillotine, Band Saw etc.
- Working on a variety of steel including mild, stainless and aluminium
Candidate Skills & Requirements:
- Will be a competent all- rounder with both experience of fabricating from scratch and also a variety of welding techniques
- Skilled time-served or apprentice trained fabricator
- Competent in MIG and TIG welding on Stainless and Mild steel
- Existing welding certificates in MIG and TIG would be an advantage
- Must be confident to work from basic and complex engineering drawings including weld symbols
- Willingness and ability to work over time where required
If you have the experience that is required and would like to hear more then please apply with your CV for immediate consideration or call 01242 246 020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.