Our client is looking for a Fabric Engineer with a carpentry bias to work on a mobile basis through out London and the M25. The successful candidate must have recognised joinery/carpentry qualifications and this is their primary trade but has developed additional trades over their career to including, basic plumbing, painting and decorating, tiling, plastering etc
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that defined KPIs, SLAs, and customer expectations are met.
- To carry out water treatment tasks within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide call out response for the client as detailed on the call out rota.
- To complete repairs in plumbing, minor joinery, tiling, painting and plastering where required
- To work as part of engineering team providing 24/7 call out as part of a rota
- To undertake basic maintenance duties within customer premises
- To work safely at all times, complying with Client and Company rules and legislation.
- To take ownership and accountability for designated number of sites ensuring site log books and standards are kept to high standard.
- To work closely with, and to support the Senior Facilities Manager in meeting objectives.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To be fully aware of requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- To provide a willing and flexible approach to daily tasks, supporting the reception functions as necessary. This may include, but is not limited to,postal services, deliveries and general porter services.
- Undertake minor project work requests from the Client through FM service desk
This role will be Monday-Friday 8-5 with an option of overtime. This is a long term temporary assignment and if you have the correct skills and qualifications please apply by return
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.