£19,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent
To support the HR team in maintaining an efficient personnel service, ensuring all objectives are met and day to day HR advice and support is given.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- to develop and and maintain a positive working relationships with management, peers, colleagues and key customers
- manage HR projects
- to co-ordinate and produce reports for management including, absence, head count etc.
- ensure timely information for KPIs relating to HR are identified to managers
- ensure KPIs are monitored and make improvements where necessary
- attend regular business meetings
- attend off-site training and other visits when required
The ideal applicant for this position will have experience in HR ideally and have strong communication and team skills.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.