Due to continued growth, our client are recruiting for experienced extrusion setters.
The main duties are as follows-
- Start up, setting, operating and shut down of extrusion machines
- Manufacture to customer specifications, carrying out regular inspection of product to quality standards
- Act on own initiative to "out of specification" indicators to improve quality, reduce scrap and inform supervisor of any variation to agreed standards
- Record machine running parameters and settings as per agreed in process quality plans
- Contribute to process improvements
- Carry out efficient shift handover communications relating to your part of the process
- Contribute to all business health and safety initiatives
There are different shifts available- 6-2/ 2-10 Monday- Friday (rotating weekly), 10pm- 6am Monday- Thursday, 7-7 days or nights Monday- Thursday.
The pay rates are negotiable & dependant on level of experience & shift pattern.
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.