Export Customer Service
£18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent, ST5
The purpose if this role will to take receipt of and processing of orders domestic and export/import, ensuring that customer requirements are met, and providing compliant documentation. The jobholder has responsibility for ensuring that he/she works to the agreed departmental processes in order to provide excellent customer service whilst still complying with local regulations. Giving commercial support to both customers and sales managers in e.g. handling offers and ensuring information flows.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Communicates with customers to ensure order entry and amendments are carried out according to customer requirements and verifies order information to ensure correct and compliant documentation is issued.
- Communicates with internal departments and external companies to ensure that orders are dispatched in line with customer requirements whenever possible.
- Updates systems and shipment files to ensure the work trail can be audited if required.
- Accepts and logs (CRM) external complaints and provides feedback after investigation by the QA Manager.
- Provides commercial support including, but not limited, to preparing, sending and following up offers and samples to customers.
- By having application- and product knowledge and actively seeking information be the one-stop-shop for all the answers, informing both customers and sales managers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have technical skills such as knowledge of ERP systems, knowledge of Export and Import.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.