Are you an Executive Assistant with extensive experience providing a high level of EA/PA support at board level?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director of an academic/health organisation in London on a 12 month contract basis.
You will be responsible for providing full PA support to the MD, ensuring the smooth running of the MD's office.
Responsibilities as an Executive Assistant to the MD:
- Arranging and coordinating meetings on behalf of the Managing Director
- Taking minutes at meetings, coordinating and tracking timely delivery of agreed actions
- Researching and drafting correspondence from the Managing Director
- Supporting sub-groups of committees/Boards, as appropriate
- Ensure professional management of Executive Assistant, administration and business support to the Directors
- Responsibility for the monthly Team Brief meeting, ensuring that agenda and actions are circulated in a timely manner
- Manage all of the Managing Director's incoming correspondence and telephone calls
- Provide and receive complex or sensitive information from stakeholders at all levels of their organisation
- Schedule the formal and informal meetings structure in conjunction with the Managing Director, Chair and Executive Directors
- Responsible for ensuring office equipment and supplies are maintained
- Organise travel/accommodation requirements within agreed budgetary constraints and process travel/expense claims and invoices
- Ensure optimum co-ordination of the Managing Director's and the Chair's work programmes, in partnership with colleagues, to underpin essential partnerships
- Manage diaries ensuring effective priority and time management
- Ensure the Managing Director is fully briefed in advance of their meetings with relevant paperwork/agendas
- Support the establishment of local, regional and national committees/meetings/events through the preparation of agendas/documents and ensuring actions arising from these meetings are progressed and monitored accordingly
- As required, undertake and lead appropriate project management tasks identified by the Managing Director
- Organise workshops, including selection of venue, provision of materials, organise stakeholder meetings/project manage business case and follow through on behalf of Managing Director or Chair
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.