Are you an Executive Assistant? Experienced Project Co-ordinator? Looking for a new challenge?
Our client our seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Group Information Services Director, in the role you will be expected to provide efficient high level Executive Assistant support and act as a Project Co-ordinator on broad activities that span across the function.
Executive Assistant to Information Services Director - 40%
- To take full responsibility for diary management, screening and responding to calls, emails and arranging meetings for the Group IS Director both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate and organise travel arrangements for the Group IS Director and for those travelling to any company-wide meetings as organised by the Group IS Director
- Support the preparation of reports, forward plans and other monthly reports, using Word, PowerPoint and Excel. To include data inputting, checking and chasing information on behalf of the Group IS Director
- Co-ordinate IS Leadership and Project Review Meetings
- Responsible for arranging and co-ordinating UK and/or International IS ConferencesBroader IS Development lead - 60%
- Act as Project Co-ordinator of multiple assigned projects across the IS Group. Take the lead in co-ordination across Project Teams, governance, communications and maintenance of documentation.
- Liaising with suppliers and managing the procurement of services and products related to the projects
- Responsible for co-ordination of the project communication plan to key stakeholders external and internal
- Responsible for the monitoring and governance of large scale Contract/Vendor Management across Group IS including:
- Maintenance of trackers and reviewing/analysing data
- Providing timely updates on progress/changes across the business
- Analysing data and summarising feedback internally and externally
- Support the UK IS Team Leader Forum including the co-ordination and development of the Forum activities across the year in collaboration with HR and IS Team Leaders
- Responsible for the development and creation of the IS I Share and Hub which facilitates sharing and collaboration across the GroupYour experience, qualifications and skills:
- Extensive experience as an Executive Assistant and/or Project Co-ordinator
- A basic understanding of purchase contracts and related commercial issues
- A basic understanding of the requirements for high performing teams
- Involvement in the development of a communications structure and its implementation
- Prince II appreciation
- An aptitude for pulling key data from large data sets into project reports and presentations
- The ability to influence and co-ordinate senior managers across multiple project teams
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, MS Project and Outlook
- Resilient - abilty to work under pressure and meet key deadlines
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.