We are seeking a Pro-active, enthusiastic and highly organised candidate to join a leading Cheltenham-based business in the role of Learning & Talent Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have a background in Event Management/Co-ordination and strong P.A/Administrative skills to hold a varied and busy role.
The ideal candidate for the role of Learning & Talent Administrator will be outgoing & confident, but professional and have exceptional communication skills - enjoying the opportunity to liaise with people at all levels. In addition, you will be forward-thinking and analytical, relishing the chance to develop standards and procedures for L&D processes.
You will be highly organised, but also able to think on your feet and remain solution-orientated when problems arise. You will have a positve and flexible approach with good social skills, enabling you to work closely within your own team and the wider business.
Part of the role involves arranging travel for overseas delegates, so any experience of co-ordinating International travel will be advantageous. You will be responsible for liaising with outside suppliers and trainers, utilising your influencing and negotiation skills to ensure event budgets are kept to, whilst quality remains high.
This is a varied and interesting role, for a Global firm who are highly regarded and offer excellent opportunities for career progression.:
Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, the main responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing bookings for classroom training course and coordinate presenter availability, including preparation of presentations.
- Entering data and producing reports from in-house LMS.
- Managing international travel/accommodation/entertainment plans for all course delegates, staff and graduates as required.
- Liaison with outside suppliers - trainers and material producers and event venues and providers
- Developing standards and procedures for L&D processes.
- Updating and maintaining the L&D I-Share site.
- Working with internal Marketing Communications team on programme/course communications.
- Regular support and administration for Talent Manager and Early Careers Manager
- Ideally have experience in a similar role or a background in Event Management/A varied P.A role
- Be able to work accurately to deadlines and prepared to learn new skills
- A good team player, with good social skills, within the team, wider Talent team and overall business
- Flexible approach with a strong interest in event management and co-ordination
- Be competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (2010)
There is a competitive remuneration package attributed to this position, details of which will be provided to suitable applicants PRIOR to any CV submission
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.